Birdof Hope ornament (white with orange wings)






Each “Bird of Hope” ornament is hand-made by a parent of the Morning Garden program. The Morning Garden program is dedicated to providing the highest quality education to the children of low income families. Each artist is able to express their unique style in the creation of these hand-crafted ornaments. All items are made of the best quality felt and 100% DMC®cotton thread. The embroidery styles express traditional techniques of various regions in Mexico and Guatemala. Proceeds from the sale of these items  help our families gain economic stability and improve the emotional and physical lives of their families. 80% of the proceeds of these products are given directly to the parents. The remaining 20% is used for materials. This sweet little bird is hand-crafted by a mom in the Morning Garden program. It is our hope that with every purchase our parents come that much closer to leading fuller lives. The ornament is 5-3/4″ X 4 and can be used to hang on your Christmas tree, decorate your home, car or workplace. They also make beautiful gifts or decorations for your packages. They are made with loving care and great attention to precision and detail. Each “Bird of Hope” comes wrapped in a cellophane bag and tied with a raffia ribbon. The package includes a description of the program and our website. We are happy to provide enclosure cards with a personal message. Make sure to take a look at our “Bird of Hope” pins.

Artist: Silvia

Connect with Hands Together

Stay up to day with all the latest news on Early Childhood Education